Top 10 reasons why so many corporations are members of the Carolinas MSDC?
- Carolinas MSDC helps meet their corporate directives
- Carolinas MSDC will conduct an on-site supplier forum for our corporate members at their convenience
- Carolinas MSDC identifies and certifies minority businesses
- Carolinas MSDC helps suppliers meet their customer requirements
- Carolinas MSDC provides a sourcing solution
- Carolinas MSDC provides the only Supplier Diversity training in the region
- Carolinas MSDC is where corporations find peers and valued networking
- Membership reflects commitment to the minority community and the overall economic well-being of our economy.
- Corporations create shared economic benefits with the largest and fastest-growing consumer market segment – simultaneously strengthening their public image.
- Carolinas MSDC is the necessary link between corporations and certified MBEs.
We understand corporate goals and standards of quality in implementing effective supplier diversity initiatives. That is why we offer many programs for certified MBEs, to assist in the development of professional relationships with corporate members.
The Carolinas MSDC Corporate Membership is renewed on an annual basis. The available Membership/Sponsorship levels are:
|Employees 1 – 500||$1,750|
Why Supplier Diversity
Minority suppliers are the country’s fastest growing business sector. According to the Bureau of the Census, by the year 2020, the minority population will represent 34.4% of the total U.S. population. As the minority population continues to grow, those corporations that are comfortable with cultural diversity and change, and are responsive to their customers, will be the ones that thrive.
Supplier diversity brings knowledge and experience that aids in understanding the world and competing effectively. As the chief executives of many of the country’s biggest companies see it, a diverse supplier base is no longer an option – it’s a business necessity.